Monday, June 4, 2007

Rock And Roll

I feel a bit sick.

Across the road from my hotel is a confectionary pusher called the Cold Rock Ice Creamery.





It's like a voluptuous McFlurry station, where an array of candies and wickedness are splayed under a glass refrigerating unit next to several barrels of icecream.

The flavour of one's choosing gets flung onto a giant slab freezer like a ball of dough in a pizza shop. The teen-queen staff then smoosh whatever the hell you want into the icecream with two angry steel spatulas. Like samarai sushi chefs.

I got EVERYTHING smooshed into this not-so-little cup. MnMs. Cookie Dough. Peanuts. Caramel. Diabetes.

I cant even type anymore...



2 comments:

mares said...

how amazing about the ice cream 'cos Pip and Dale had the very same icecream at the weekend it must be the latest thing, they said it was yummy.

reality chick said...

Ugggghrghhh. Cold Rock [insert mental picture of Homer Simpson drooling here] I'm hanging out for my next brownies/caramael fudge sauce/white cookies and cream fix...but the dang ice-creamery lives all the way over town in Manly. Perhaps that's a good thing...