Sunday, June 17, 2007

Annie and the Gap

This is my best mate Anna.



She is currently jaunting around the world, living in London and living it up.



>> she has something of a sunglasses fetish <<


I miss her like an amputated limb right now!

She is pure, unadulterated, unalloyed, untouched gold.

Right before she left, a group of us went to Halls Gap, near the Grampians for New Years Eve.



Check out the shotgun smiles!

It was more fun that really should be allowed... Everyone seemed to click, and we lazed around, ate food, drank wine, smoked cigarettes and cavorted in some hilarious costumes.




>> scott + me <<




>> charlotte + pleasure suit <<

And hats...



>> joseph <<



>> jules <<

I sortof get a strange melancholy looking at the photos...something behind the sternum.

It was a flash, just two days, then over. But I hope I can cobble together the memory when Im toothless and senile.

And I hope I can still call Anna and say:

'Remember that NYE we all got carpet burn from re-enacting Kylie Minogue's 'Slow' video clip at that house in the Grampians?'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm hungover and tired...some things never change huh petal? Reading this has set off that very same feeling, deep inside my chest. It's always there, but every time there's a hint of you on the breeze, it hits me a bit harder.
Last night I went out dancing, a Smiths song started playing, I looked everywhere for you to bop around and sing along with, but you weren't anywhere to be found...so I sculled my drink, closed my eyes, sang my lungs out and pretended you were there, twirling me around, crashing into walls and falling over stuff.

Thanks for the tribute...and thanks for dancing last night.
Til you next float by...
Annie D (ya Nan)