Monday, June 18, 2007

Coughing up Blog

I have to confess that this blog was inspired by the similar musings of my friend Nick, who is over in New York on a year's exchange with a design company.

This is Nick.




I can't believe the boy is only 20. He is a bit ahead of his time.

I first met him when he snuck a few of us in to see Martha Wainwright play at the Corner by drawing EXACT replicas of the pass-out stamp on our arms. It worked.

He is MADE for NYC. And he makes me want to live there more than ever.

Check out his work:

http://nicklemessurier.blogspot.com/


>>>>>>>>>


Another friend of mine, Chad, has a blog which is great.

Chad and I lived together in Sydney and he's over in London working as a video producer.





Chad is an enthusiastic...neigh, OBSESSIVE collator of pop culture. From Kelly Clarkson to Chicago: he hoovers up the top 40. And he reads alot. Of comics. And he doesnt mind a bit of YouTube. Or a sly boy band.

Then he tells people all about it.

http://lookwhatchaddid.blogspot.com



Do it!

1 comment:

Nick said...

Well chucks Michael, I'm touched. I'm also glad you've found d-listed - one of my favorite work time procrastination sites.

It'll keep you from working for hours...

- miss you mate

Nick