Saturday, June 9, 2007

A-K, L-Z

My new bible:




Basically it's THE GUIDE for all News Limited publications. It has everything in it: which witch is which, 'decamp' or 'run away', trainwreck or train-wreck or train wreck or Train wreck or Train Wreck.

It's stirring bedtime reading. My favorite (or is that favourite?) section is 'difficult names'.

A veritabe 'where are they now?' jackdraw.

So, for you, a sample:


ARQUETTE, Courtney Cox
BRAAKENSIEK, Annalise
CORBY, Schapelle
DiPIERDOMENICO, Robert
ELMALOGLOU, Rebekah
FURNESS, Deborra-lee
GOLDSMITH, Tottie
HASSELHOFF, David
IGLESIAS, Enrique
JANSZ, Geoff
KENIEVAL, Evel
LITTLE, Jeanne
MADIKEIZELA-MANDELA, Winnie
NOSSAL, Professor Sir Gustav
OTIS, Carre
PHILIPPOUSSIS, Mark
QUEEN, The
RUSSELL-CLARKE, Peter
SZUBANSKI, Magda
TAYLOR, Jo Beth
UTZON, Joern
VAN DEN HOOGENBAND, Pieter
WEAVER, Jacki
XIAOPING, Deng
YUNUPINGU, Mandawuy
ZAETTA, Tania


Just so you know...


1 comment:

Drew said...

Don't tell me I've found another News Limited buddy!!! Thank god I'm not alone. I got my style guide three weeks ago. It sits proudly in my fourth draw.